Charcuterie & Cheese Board
Our boards are made to order so they may take 2-3 days to process. If buying together with meat they may require an extra shipping charge. Board will ship vacuum-sealed as per the picture below:
A board of mixed fruits, amazing international cheeses, and high-end charcuterie from Niman Ranch.
Each board comes on a tray made with solid acacia hardwood which you can use and re-use after you eat the board. This wood is harvested in an environmentally friendly and sustainable manner.
- Dates: Sweet luxurious fruit common in North Africa.
Dried Apricots: Delicious, organic dried apricots.
- Camembert Cheese: Moist, soft, creamy, surface-ripened cow's milk cheese.
- Drunken Cheese: Ubriaco in Italian means 'drunk', so this really is 'drunk cheese'. Ubriaco cheese is traditionally made from cow's milk, which is aged for around 18 months, the last six months of which the cheese is soaked in barrels of local wine.
Black Olives: 100 percent natural garnished black olive
Smoked Gouda Cheese: Aged for 20+ months, smoked to perfection
- Dried Apple: Delicious organic dried apple.
- Green Olives Cerignolo: Plump, meaty green Italian olives
- Parmigiano Reggiano: Real parmesan cheese from Provine of Reggio Emilia, Italy
- Natural Prosciuto: We looked all over to find the best-tasting Prosciutto. We settled for Niman's. Their pork is raised humanely and sustainably, resulting in highly marbled legs that are coated in Sicilian Sea Salt to cure in the traditional old world Italian style.
- Genoa Salame: Our Genoa Salame is firm in texture, zesty flavor from a mix of spices and organic wine
- Capocollo: Capocollo is a traditional Italian and Corsican pork cold cut (salume) made from the dry-cured muscle running from the neck to the fourth or fifth rib of the pork shoulder or neck. It is a whole-muscle salume, dry cured, and typically sliced very thin.
Equipment Required: None
Plating: Finger food, can be passed around on a tray or disposable or placed in a wooden board.
Recommended Addons: Lox Bites
Priced per order, will arrive prepped and ready to finish at the destination. Labor and serving-ware not included. Plated meals require 1 Server per 10 Guests and Station/Buffets require 1 Server per 30 guests. Get The Cook service personnel are required for all receptions and hospital functions.