WHAT IS GET THE COOK?
Planning an event is hard, it is hard for the customer and it is hard for the event planner. Frankly, it is amazing that the planning of events has not changed much in the last 20 years. GetTheCook is born out of the idea to make event planning, and specifically catering simpler. Leading to well executed events, with transparency and long term relationships.
GetTheCook is fully owned an operated by Meat N' Bone.
WHAT TYPE OF EVENTS DO YOU CATER?
We do everything, from corporate events to private dinners (of all sizes) to festivals. We have done weddings, art galleries, grand openings, quinces and pretty much anything you can think of.
Our team is properly resourced and trained. Moreover, over the past decade we have built a network of suppliers and providers that we can trust and rely. Moreover, they meet our standards for quality and sourcing. Thanks to them we can scale an event for 10 or 10,000 guests.
WHAT KIND OF MENU DO YOU OFFER?
We are not a chef run organization, we have chefs in our staff and work with many private chefs. As a result we can offer any type of menu or cuisine for any event. This is specially possible thanks to the inventory carried by Meat N' Bone which pretty much has every protein under the sun... from Ribeye's and Salmon to Abalone, Crawfish and Elk.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
We have built this website to showcase what we can do and to provide our customers with the confidence that we can deliver. While you can create a cart and check-out, we recommend reaching out to our team so that we can customize a quote for your event that fits your specific needs.
(1) We analyze your needs and wants and tie it to your budget.
(2) We will be preparing a quote for you, which you will receive via email. Our team will then reach out to iron out the details and get feedback on our quote.
(3) We will require a 50% deposit up-front. The rest of the payment will be required closer to the date of the event.
WHAT SHOULD MY BUDGET BE LIKE?
The budget for the menu will be based on the number of guests and menu items selected. We will schedule a call to discuss your event details.
Service Staff, Setup and Delivery, Rentals and Tax will be additional based on the final proposal and guest count.
WHO ARE SOME OF YOUR CUSTOMERS?
We have worked with several MAJOR US corporations such as Warner Media, Boston Consulting Group, Hyundai, Cadillac, Mercedes Benz, Formula One, Burger King, etc...
All of our founders worked for many years in executive positions at Fortune 100 companies, so they understand the corporate environment and expectations.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
Planner shall not be responsible for failure to perform due to acts of God, strikes, fire, or order of a governmental authority, interruption or failure of utility services. Notwithstanding the foregoing:
- The parties acknowledge that adverse weather conditions on the day of the function shall not excuse performance by either party.
- If the Client decides to cancel or postpone a function due to adverse weather conditions, Client shall remain responsible under the cancellation terms herein.
- Cancellation of the entire agreement 45 days or more before the event.
- Cancellation of the entire agreement within 10 to 45 days before the event is subject to a 50% charge of the planners total cost.
- Cancellation of the entire agreement less than 10 days before the event is subject to a 100% charge of the planners total cost.
- If a custom item is ordered, no refund will be issued for this item.